Keeping Children Healthy
CHRISTUS School Clinics keep students healthy and in school through basic medical and screening services and mental health counseling. Each year, 9 CHRISTUS School Clinics are called upon more than 6,000 times to care for children at school – where they spend the greatest portion of their day.
Telemedicine Increases Capacity to Serve
CHRISTUS Foundation for HealthCare uses an innovative telemedicine program in all CHRISTUS School Clinics. Via laptop computers, medical assistants working at School Clinics can connect with CHRISTUS family nurse practitioners and physicians. These healthcare professionals can see what a school’s medical assistant sees, ask students questions, provide real-time diagnosis and even prescriptions.
CHRISTUS School Clinics Staff
- Assumption Catholic School, PK3-8
- Holy Ghost School, PK3-8
- Our Lady of Fatima, Galena Park, PK3-6
- Our Lady of Fatima, Texas City, PK3-8
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School, PK3-8
- Resurrection School, PK3-8
- St. Augustine School, PK3-8
- St. Christopher, PK3-8
- St. Mary of the Purification, PK3-5
You must be logged in to post a comment.